Please contact us via telephone at 044 2539 4966 or email at [email protected]
Collection and Use of Information
As a guest that is welcome you can browse our Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. At various times, you might decide to provide us with your personal information. You should know through whatever means you provide such information (through our Website, via e-mail, over the telephone, etc.) that we receive and may store all personal information (whether written or oral) that you provide to us. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and name that is last home, billing or other physical address or email address as well as any information associated with the foregoing.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use the given information we collect about you to:
1. Facilitate your purchases and provide the ongoing services you request
2. Confirm and track your order
3. Respond to your inquiries and requests
4. Compare and review your information that is personal for, omissions and accuracy
5. Prevent and detect abuse or fraud
6. Improve our Website, service, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and customer experience that is overall
7. Identify your service and product preferences
8.Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior, and contact you (via email, postal mail, or telephone) regarding products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
Personal Information that we might share with Others
In certain circumstances, we may share your information that is personal with partners.
• Service Providers: We use trusted service that is third-party to perform certain services on our behalf, including: shipping, payment processing, data storage/management, web hosting, web analytics, fulfillment, assembly, marketing, mailing, emailing, etc. These service providers only receive information that is personal such information is needed to perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use any personal information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by AK Gems.
• Special Events: If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes), AKGems will only share your personal information with those organizations participating in the event that is applicable. You otherwise in connection with a special event, these third parties do not use your information for any other purpose other than to manage the event unless we tell. We might authorize trusted partners to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
• Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: We may, and you authorize us to use and disclose any information, including information that is personal (1) we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (2) in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law; (3) to other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction; and (4) to enforce any agreement we have with you.
• Anonymous information: We may create records that are anonymous personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use these records for internal purposes, such as analyzing usage patterns so we also reserve the right to use and disclose any information in such records at our discretion that we may enhance our services, and.
• Suggestion and feedbacks: We value your comments, feedback, testimonials, etc., which help us improve our website, products, and services. By making submissions that are such us, you assign your rights in the submissions to us, as described in the “Submissions” section of our Terms and Conditions page.
Other Uses of Your Information:
IP Address. When you visit our Website, AK Gems collects your IP address to, among other things, help diagnose problems with its server, administer and tune the operation of its Website, analyze trends, track traffic patterns, gather information that is demographic aggregate use, and track the date and duration of each session
within our Website. Your IP address may also be used in combination with your information that is personal to fraud or abuse, customize your shopping experience, improve our website, customer service, products, and efforts that are promotional and to understand your preferences, patterns and interests.
Data Collection Devices, such as Cookies and Web Beacons. In some instances, AK Gems may collect data through cookies, web logs, web beacons (also known as
Pixel gifs or action tags) and other monitoring technologies to enhance your shopping and browsing experience on our website. “Cookies” are small pieces of
information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive to collect information about your activities on our website. Web beacons are small strings of
code placed on a web page or within an email for the purpose of transferring information.
our Website, improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing programs, learn how customers use our website, estimate our audience size, deliver services that are co-branded and to customize your shopping experience. Examples of the type of information that we collect through these collection devices, includes: total visitors to
the website, pages viewed, unique visitors, time spent on our Website and on certain web pages, etc.
privacy policies posted on these (and all) Websites.
Updating and accessing your Information
If the personally identifiable information AK Gems has gathered you would like to access, correct, or delete such information, we will gladly provide you access to, correct, or delete (to the extent allowed by law) any personal information we have collected about you from you changes or. To request access to, a correction to, or deletion of your information that is personal send an e-mail or contact one of our diamond and jewelry consultants at 044 2539 4966